Cookie Management Policy
V 1.1 Applicable as of January 28th, 2022
Avisa Partners takes your privacy and the protection of your personal data very seriously and takes all reasonable precautions to ensure their protection. We have prepared two documents to inform you about how we collect, use and protect your personal data in connection with our various services:
- a policy dedicated to the data collected via our website and in the context of the FIC registration.
The purpose of these policies is to inform you about what we do with the personal data and information you choose to share with us, why we collect it and how we keep it secure.
In the following, we use the terms “personal data”, “personal data” and “personal information” to refer to information that identifies you personally (surnames, first names, business addresses, etc.) or, as in this case, data that is linked to you (answers to questions on our forms), as well as data about your connection to or browsing of our site (if applicable, IP address, date and time of connection).
You will find the answers to your questions classified by theme in the following sections:
- Who are we?
- What is a cookie?
- What cookies do we use?
- Do you need to consent to the placement of cookies?
- How do you set your cookies?
- Internet Tags
- What are your rights?
- How do I exercise my rights?
1 – Who are we?
Avisa Partners is a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €31,576,704, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 835004094 and whose registered office is located at 17 Avenue Hoche, 75008 PARIS.
We are the data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”), for the collection and processing of cookies made on the website www.forum-fic.com.
As such, we undertake to comply with the legal provisions in force and, in particular, to take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and relevance of Personal Data with regard to the purposes for which Avisa Partners processes them.
You can modify the choices you have made concerning cookies related to your navigation on our site by going to the dedicated screen that we make available to you via our cookie setting module. This module is accessible at any time, on all pages of the website, by clicking on the dedicated icon at the bottom left of your screen.
2 – What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small information file sent to the User’s browser and stored on the User’s terminal (e.g. computer, smartphone). The information stored by cookies includes the pages visited, the type of browser you are using, your IP address, and even the information you have entered on a site so that you do not have to re-enter it. Cookies are in no way likely to damage the User’s terminal. They are created for a limited time when a user’s browser loads a particular website: the site sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the User returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the website’s server.
For more information on cookies, please consult the CNIL information page: https://www.cnil.fr/en/gdpr-toolkit.
3 – What cookies do we use?
Cookies can be session-specific, being stored in your browser only during your browsing session, i.e., until you leave the site, and then being deleted.
Some of them may also be persistent: they remain in your browser after the session (unless you specifically delete them).
The use of the majority of our cookies is based on our legitimate interest: they are intended to improve the functioning of our site and to ensure its proper operation.
By exception, some cookies used for audience measurement, sharing on social networks or advertising will be deposited only with your consent, in accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL.
In detail and to better know our Users and improve our site, we have classified our cookies into three types:
- Essential cookies. These are the cookies that are essential because they allow the proper functioning of the site (forms, site language, etc.) or the storage of your choice in terms of cookies. For this reason, if you refuse to accept cookies on your terminal or browser, or delete the ones that are stored there, your browsing and experience on the www.forum-fic.com site may be limited. This could also be the case when Avisa Partners or one of its service providers cannot recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the terminal, the language and display settings or the country from which the terminal seems to be connected to the Internet;
- analysis cookies, allowing statistical or performance monitoring to know the performance of the site, to establish statistics on the volume of visits and use of content (time spent on the site, etc.). They require your consent to operate given their degree of accuracy and their duration of conservation ;
- advertising cookies and social networks to present you with offers and information tailored to your interests as you browse the Internet, or to allow you to share specific content on social networks
|Type of cookies||Object||Recipients||Duration of storage|
|Site features||Newsletter subscription||Avisa Partners||1 year|
|Site features||Registration of the selected language version||Avisa Partners||1 year|
|Developed statistics||Google Analytics||Avisa Partners and Google||13 months|
|Social medias||Connect and share with LinkedIn||According to LinkedIn policy|
|Social medias||Connect and share with Twitter||According to Twitter policy|
|Social medias||Connect and share with Youtube||Youtube||According to Youtube policy|
4 – Do you need to consent to the placement of cookies?
In accordance with the applicable legislation and the guidelines of the CNIL, we will collect your prior consent before depositing the cookies that require it, in this case the cookies of analysis of elaborated consultation as well as the advertising cookies (including the cookies of social networks, see below).
Cookies that do not require your prior consent are implemented on the basis of our legitimate interest. In accordance with the analysis of the CNIL, these are the cookies that :
- are used exclusively to compile anonymous and uncorrelated statistics on the number of visitors to the site and to carry out tests to measure the relative performance of different versions of the site and have a life span of less than 13 months;
- and those whose exclusive purpose is to enable or facilitate communication by electronic means or which are necessary for the provision of an online communication service at your express request.
At any time, you can choose to express and change your cookie preferences. In addition, we may use the services of external service providers to help us collect and process the information described in this section.
Finally, by clicking on the icons dedicated to the social networks Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube appearing on the website www.forum-fic.com and if you have specifically accepted that it is so, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube can also deposit cookies on your terminals (computer, tablet, cell phone).
These types of cookies are only deposited on your terminals if you specifically consent to them. However, you can withdraw your consent to Avisa Partners and the social networks in question depositing this type of cookie at any time.
5 – How do you set your cookies?
We offer a specific screen dedicated to this purpose, accessible from all pages of the site via a dedicated icon available at the bottom left of your screen.
You also have the possibility to intervene directly on the settings of your browser. Your browser’s help menu will tell you how to express or change your cookie preferences, and you can delete any cookies that are already on your computer and you can configure most browsers to prevent them from appearing. In this case, however, you may have to manually set certain preferences each time you visit a site and some services and features may not work.
For more general information about cookies and how to disable them in your browser, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
6 – Internet tags
We may occasionally use web beacons (also known as “tags,” action tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and one-to-one GIFs) and deploy them through a web analytics partner that may be located (and therefore store information about you, including your IP address) in a foreign country.
These tags are placed both in the online advertisements that allow visitors to access www.incyber.fr, and on the various pages of the site.
This technology allows Avisa Partners to measure visitors’ responses to www.forum-fic.com and the effectiveness of its actions (for example, the number of times a page is opened and the information viewed), as well as the user’s use of the www.forum-fic.com website.
The external service provider may collect information about visitors to www.forum-fic.com and other websites using these tags, compile reports on the activity of www.forum-fic.com for Avisa Partners, and provide other services related to the use of www.forum-fic.com and the Internet.
7 – What are your rights?
In accordance with Article 13 and Articles 15 to 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will endeavour to enable you to exercise your rights with regard to the personal data you entrust to us. As such, and within the limits provided by the texts, you benefit from the possibility:
- to be informed in a comprehensible way about the processing of your data that is carried out;
- request access to your data;
- request that your inaccurate or incomplete data be corrected;
- to request the deletion of your data;
- to object to or request a restriction of the processing of your data;
- to exercise your right to the portability of your data concerning the connection information related to the cookies of type “Analysis” and “Advertising” under our control;
- provide instructions for the retention, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death;
- to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time insofar as consent is the legal basis for the processing in question, i.e. “Analysis” and “Advertising” type cookies.
You may file a complaint with the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy TSA 80715 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 or on its website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
8 – How do I exercise my rights?
The protection of personal data is a fundamental right, and you may at any time contact our Data Protection Officer by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or, failing that, by post addressed to our DPO and sent to the following address: 17 Avenue Hoche, 75008 PARIS.
To protect your privacy and security and in case of doubt, we may ask you to prove your identity.